Alright, so we’ve decided that diets aren’t the answer. You’ve ditched your FitBit and deleted MFP, and unsubscribed from diet culture, but now what? Just because we *get* that diet culture sucks, doesn’t mean we automatically develop a healthy relationship to food, body image, and exercise. This workshop is designed to teach you the fundamentals of Intuitive Eating, helping you make peace with food, and learn to trust your body to guide and regulate your food choices. Intuitive Eating helps take the guilt and worry out of eating and gives you the tools to feel calm and confident around food.
What we cover:
- The ten principles of Intuitive Eating
- How to build trust in your body to guide your food choices
- Mindful eating
- Practicing food neutrality
- The pleasure principle in eating
- Building your emotional coping toolkit to include other things besides food
- Body neutrality
- Gentle nutrition
What you get:
– 4 x 2 hour weekly sessions in small group setting
– Ability to ask questions and get tailored advice from a Registered Nutritionist and Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor
– Practical tools, tips, and resources for building a healthy relationship with food
– A workbook
– A safe space to talk about diet culture, your relationship with food, and meet other people who also want to talk about this stuff!
– Weekly IE assessment
– Dedicated Facebook group for additional support between sessions
– Vegan Pizza from our neighbours at Sazzy and Fran cafe!
The course will be help over 4 Tuesdays in June: 5th, 12th, 19th, 25th at the London Centre for Intuitive Eating in our garden from 7-9pm.
The cost is £220 for the full course.
Places are extremely limited.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com