Goji Almond Latte
Write a review
- 3 tbsp goji berries
- 1 cup cashew milk (or your fave nut milk)
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 tspn vanilla paste/powder/extract (whatever you've got)
- 1 tspn maple syrup (optional - it's pretty sweet without it so maybe test it first.
- Put the berries and a small bowl and pour enough hot water over them to just cover them, let them soak for around 15 mins. Drain the berries, then put everything in the blender/food processor (except maple) and blend until totally smooth. If you have a super powered blender then leave it in there until it's steamy hot, otherwise pour it into a pan and heat it up that way. Taste for sweetness and add maple if you need it. Pour into a big mug, kick back, and enjoy!
- You can also make a batch and instead of heating it up, cool it down in the fridge or with ice for a cold treat!
Laura Thomas, PhD | Registered Nutritionist | Wellness Advocate http://www.laurathomasphd.co.uk/